Wednesday, July 1, 2009

COLIC

Yesterday evening I received a phone call from my mom..

Me: Hello Mak..
My Mom: Pi mana..? Banyak kali dah call..
Me: (Angkat2 je dah kena marah) Baru je habis aktiviti dengan student baru.
My Mom: Ni Ammar, dah 1 jam nangis.. Kembung kot perut dia..
Me: (Panicked) Ha kembung.. Ok, ok, adik balik sekarang..


In my mind, i keep blaming myself for not bringing my mobilephone. "Why I always left my handphone ..? Mangkuk betul", me blaming myself. All the way back, I'm thinking why he had his first time colic.. Me and my mom had took all the precautions [use only boiling water for his milk, minyak Yu Yee, wear sock etc..].

I also thinking of bring him to Dr. Iqbal, UniMAP's Medical Director (luckily, he's our neighbour).. and if my colleagues (UniMAP's staffs ) saw me by this time, sure they will report to my hubby. " Stopa, wife u bawak kereta bukan main laju lagi.." Actually, my hubby dah immune pun with this complain.
When I reached home, Ammar just fall asleep after 1 hour of nonstop crying.. Poor Ammar, because our carelessness, dia jadi mangsa.. I'm sorry sayang.. My mom past Ammar to me, I kissed him and put him in his swing.. My mom said that Abang also tried to comfort his brother..He don't know what to do, so he sit by Ammar's side and watch his brother pitily (is it a word?) Aahh, I missed that part.. If only I can captured that scene..

At night, once Ammar had recovered from his colic, I had this conversation with him.. Abang was not around. He was with papa attending Majlis Siswa at Dewan 2020. I even composed him a song.. Hope you enjoyed it!!

Ammar talking to me.

4 comments:

  1. Haha.. boo boo..faham ke ammar

    ReplyDelete
  2. faham ke tidak, buat2 faham jelah..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. testing.. testing... lepas tak comment aku nie... sila acknowledge bila dpt ... hahhahaha... tu lah asyik tinggal jer phone... phone canggih pun tak guna.. kalu malas nak angkat , bagi jer lah kat aku... :) buat amal jariah skit... murah rezeki ko bersedekah... hhheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuh.. amalia, akhirnya kuar gak comment hang.. ko jer br pandai comment..hahha

    ReplyDelete