Monday, July 6, 2009

Academic Session 2009/2010 had Started

This week the academic session had started; that's mean the lecture hall is full again, the office is always crowded with students, gerai makcik sup always at the maximum capacity (so, susah dah I nak menikmati kuetiaw sup di situ with my collegues..) and my privacy obviously been disturbed.. Tak pelah, demi anak-anak bangsa, all of these are ok. Lagi pun, students are our stakeholder kan, apa rupanya university without the students..?huhuh
Starting this weekend, my time for blogging and facebooking also need to be cut down.. Apa taknya, list of works to do is like mountain..huhuh..
LIST TO BE DONE THIS WEEK:
Minit Mesyuarat ICXRI 2010 (Done)
Teaching Module EAT 104 for publication (Done)
Lab Module EAT 404 (Process Control)-New subject (Not yet)
Petty cash account update (my research grant) (Not yet)
Publication 'Buku Global Warming' (Not yet) - KPI I ni..huhu
Abstract submission to Regional Conference of Environmental Research (RCER'09) (Done)
Lecture Note EAT 404- a MUST!! (Not yet!!)
Lecture note EQt 375 - a MUST (Not yet!!)
Macam ni lah rupa checklist kerja I for this week. Luckily, this semester I am not appointed as subject coordinator (yang before this never failed been appointed since I masuk keje, huhuh). Maybe my Dean considered that i'm leaving for study leave, so ringan lah skit this semester. Thank you Dean!!!
However, the challenges are I have to teach all final year subjects..huhahua.. They gave me 2 new subjects; (team teaching; thats mean I will share the subject with other lecs) Process Control (known as killer subject) and Statistics for Engineers. I need to construct new teaching material (including notes, powerpoint slide etc..) and prepared myself to all the expected questions from my students.(Yg unexpected, buat soalan assignment, if I also don't know the answer,huhuuh).. Ingat kan jadi lecturer lepak sikit, rupanye..$%&^&... tu tak masuk bab research lagi..
Apa pun, I believe every job has their own challenges not only for profesional but the sokongan also. Goverment and private, maybe the culture of work differ, tapi outcome nya the same.. coz we also have our Key performance Indicator (KPI)... So, sapa kata keje government sekarang relax? Huhuh..

4 comments:

  1. kak yan, btol tu..
    student masuk je, aktiviti pun bermula dengan rancaknya..hihi..
    good luck!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very right my dear.... Stres pn bertambah, huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu..nak nyampuk gak..Banyaknya keje GlocalMOMMA nie..hehe, anyway, i know u can handle it properly..anyway Gud Luck to u my lovely Wife..My Prayer alwiz with you..jgn lupa Buku Global Warming...heheh, dah nak due dah..(Mcm pregnent plak...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu, baik lah suamiku yang tercinta..

    ReplyDelete