Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Weekend

Salam,

Last weekend was very tiring for me..Apa taknya, padat btul aktiviti yang dah diatur oleh my kids and universiti.. On Saturday, I promised my mom and Aiman that I want to bring them to Giant and Tesco, Alor Setar. So, pagi-pagi lagi dah bangun and prepared my two kids..

Abang and Adik..

I said, pagi-pagi dah bangun but we went out for Giant at 12.00 pm.. Awal tak..? Huhuhu.. When we reached there its almost 2 p.m. I promised Abang that I want to buy him his study table.. So, bila sampai Giant, abg pun excited cari study table dia.. tapi itu sebelum dia nampak mainan Transformer, CARS and Hot Wheel.. Once he saw all these toys, he said, " Mama, tak payah bli meja.. Aiman nak... P ormers and Cars".. Pulak dah.. But I still determined to buy him the table, so I took the table and the transformers, of course..

And, I planned to buy play mat for adik, memandangkan mama dah lari budget gara-gara abg, so for adik mama belikan mainan yang lebih murah, huhuhu... Kesian adik, tak pa, next month mama beli play mat k..

So after about 3 hours of shopping, inilah hasilnya....

Half the things we bought.. another half still inside the trolley.


My mom planned to go to Tesco to buy wet stuff (td p bli groceries) but after shopping for about 4 hours there, both of us felt very tired.. Penat mengawal dan menjaga kedua-dua hero.. So we decided to postpone the wet stuff to next week..

Meja Abang


Musical thingy for adik..

***********
On Sunday, I had to attend Majlis Sambutan Siswa Siswi baru UniMAP Sidang 2009/2010.. So, I incharge bahagian ramah mesra student di booth Pendaftaran.. Not much to share, it just part of my work.. Meeting new students and facilitate and answering them if they had enquiries. These are some pics of me and my collegues there.

New students and staffs


Registration counter for School of Environmental Engineering.. Credit to our dean since he volunteered himself for registration work


Me and Aiman..

4 comments:

  1. Ada jer anak bujang dia mengekor..anak mami la kata kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masa berkualiti bersama anak..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik, bila aiman p?..x nampak pun..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuu.. Akak ambik dia time akak breakfast dkt umah..

    ReplyDelete