Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bengkel@Langkawi

Last weekend, me and my family were at Langkawi Island, not for holiday but me attending Bengkel Perancangan Strategik there. I went there with my collegues on friday morning and my family went on afternoon. Kebetulan, my sister from Pahang went to my place. So knowing me having a bengkel there, depa semua nak itut lah.. making a group of Rombongan Che' Kiah.. Huhhuh..

Si comel Ariij, mcm nak booked buat menantu..Huhhh


Me and my friend in the feri (Opps, yang sebelah I tu bkn mama Ariij, mama dia dekat belakang)


We were staying at Langkawi Boutique Resort nearby Pantai Cenang. That resort, in terms of layanan pelanggan was good but facilities; sorry to say quite dissapointed. Why? No phone (you have to run down to groundfloor, semata2 nak call housekeeping), no refrigerator, no lift... Huhu, tension!!!! Tapi nak buat cam ne..? All other hotels are fully booked during this time.. Sabo jer lah..


Langkawi Boutique Resort... Indah kabar dari rupa, huh

The bengkel started on Friday afternoon after lunch. Myself involved in discussion on guideline for diploma holder to degree program and Self Assessment Report (SAR). After struggling very hard (sebabnya habis awal boleh shopping awal, huhuh), we manage to finished (tu pun, not really finished) on saturday afternoon. on that afternoon, rombongan Che' Kiah at my room dah ready for shopping trip at Kuah.



Bengkel time...

First place to go, of course Idaman Suri.. sapa-sapa yang dah pergi atau belum ke Langkawi for sure pernah dengar nama ni.. Especially for suris; all brands of pinggan mangkuk, chocolates and bedsheets are here.. Memang rambang mata.. For myself, I just grabbed a few chocs and nuts for my son, Aiman. Then, they wanted to go to Hj Ismail Group pulak.. so, I just waited inside the car because it was raining heavily outside.. Here, are some pics taken while waiting for my mom and sis shopping.

Aiman is sleeping, with him is my niece, Sha Sha (Comelkan dia..?)

Me with Ammar.. Menjejeh-jejeh air liur dia tgk loli pop..huhu

Baby yang putih melepak ni cucu sedara I, Kyra.. Comelkan..?


We went home with lots lots of bags and with very very tired body..huhuh

2 comments:

  1. cik yan..si sasha tu anak kakak ko yg kt pahang ke?adek si Reza??aku rase mase dia kecik2 dulu penah jumpa..mak aii..da besau..-jemy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jemy, u're very correct dear.. Tulah shasha yang sama, adik kepada mamat. Skang dia ambik diploma Sistem Elektrik dkt UniMAP.

    ReplyDelete