Monday, March 1, 2010

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum,


Finally, my new entry is posted. Yeay!! Its been quite a while I didn't manage my blog very well. Huhu, actually lots of things to share especially my weekend activities.

Last entry, I did mentioned about Bengkel Penulisan Buku at Sg. Petani. Alhamdullilah, the workshop went very well except for the sickness we had after the workshop. Almaklumlah, we are having extreme hotness in Northern, so tersakitlah kami, huhu. For the sake of sharing, here are the link of photos during the workshop;


http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1659593152#!/album.php?aid=40219&id=1659593152

And here are the leisure activities.. What else? Its a swimming time. Happy viewing!!


With my colleagues, their son and nephew



My volumemize sweetheart, huhu.



Adik was having fever tapi bab bab berendam ni x boleh dipisahkan.



Last two weekend, I had a leisure and relaxing weekend!! To spice up the weekend, my hubby insisted to cook Nasi Ayam that is super delecious. 2 thumb up for him!! Nasiblah ada hubby yg rajin masak, nak harapkan isteri, kempunanlah jawabnya.. Huhu.


Special recipe :)


Auxilary dishes


Last week, I attended a friend wedding reception at Timah Tasoh Resort. It happened to be very nice, elegant and gardenly reception. I went there with my mom, kids and bibik. The bride (my friend lah ni), is super duper gorgeous. Really like the make up, dress and Pelamin. Kalau lah boleh kawin lagi skali,huhu. Don't misunderstood me, marry with the same person of course!!


Love the theme, turquise & white.



The bride&grom are very charming!



Guess who took these pics? Its Aiman. Tulah sebab semua half jer..

In order to get my anak dara's figure back, I bought myself a bike!! So, last week, I've started riding with Aiman. Yeay!!



I forgot to take some pics of the bike. Here is the illustrated drawing, chewaah.. Warna gold, similar to Aiman's bike.


So, that's how I spent last three weekend.. Time flies very fast these days.. We are entrying March and EAC's visit are coming very soon. Glurrpp...

6 comments:

  1. nak kena beli basikal jugak lah...lepas nih join yan cycling..hahahhaha...nak juga figure dolu2.....your hubby duk mengutuks je nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan...sapa hubby awak yang pandai masak tue...bagus tul ar. Sue..sapa hubby yan yang duk kutuk tue...hehehe....bagus2...nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,

    Belilah satu. Boleh cycling sengsama. Skang dok cycle ngan Aiman jer.. Kta baru nk berpeluh, dia dh penat. Dh kena stop.. Mcm mana tu?? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearie Izu,

    Hihi.. Sudah gaharu cendana pula, sudah tahu bertanya pula.. Wakaka, siap ngan pantun lg.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearie Nuuril,

    Kan..? I adore sgt the pelamin and color turqoise ngan putih mmg cantek!!

    ReplyDelete