Monday, March 29, 2010

AMMAR'S BIRTHDAY BASH

Assalamualaikum,

Dear all, I'm back... Alhamdullilah, after 3 weeks that were very intensed, I finally got my own sweet space again.

Yesterday was my little boy 1st birthday.. Happy birthday, sayang.. I can still remember the day I was induced, and now, my boy is a big boy already.. Sob2.. Oklah, malas dah nak emo. So, layanzzz these pics.. Let the pics tell a story k.

The decorations..

Aiman was very excited. He woke up early and offered himself for bath!! Biasanya kalo tak tengahari jangan harap nak mandi..



The cake.. Aiman's favourite movie. The Cars by Disney Pixars

Taraaa.. There is my sweetie boy.. Happy 1st birthday sayang!!

The guests.. Sian kena makan dkt luar.. Rumah kecik, nak buat cam mana..

The zorro boy

Us!!

Ooh ya, tomorrow I will start the yoga class. I'm excited yet nervous.. To UniMAPians, if u're interested in yoga, belly dance or aerobic, private massage me k or email me.. llagi ramai lagi bagus, so I ada geng nak p.. Semangat skit.. Ermm, really hope my 1st class will not be the last class.. Aminnn..

3 comments:

  1. nak nak nak.....
    bila boleh join yan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,

    Meh lah sekali.. Dia ada hari Isnin smpi Jumaat.
    hari Isnin - yoga (advance class)
    Hari selasa - yoga (basic class)
    Hari Rabu - step aerobic
    Hari Khamis - belly dance
    hari jumaat - yoga
    So, far dah try step aerobic.. mmg best!! Jom, kalo nk join roger ek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok ok...su ngan kak has nak join.....

    ReplyDelete