Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MALAS

Assalamualaikum,

Last week, I attended progress presentation of Final Year Project (FYP) for the 2 problematic students. (Actually, only 1. Another 1,supervisor dia yang hampeh..). So, to make this story short, I asked this student, "What happened to you? You used to be a good student before.." Actually his a 2nd class upper student. he was doing quite well until he entered his final year. He purposely doing nothing and escaped all the discussions with his supervisor. And, during that day, he refused to prepare any pp for presentation.. Punyalah besar kepala...

Once he heard my question,he looked back at me and say, " Saja jer, MALAS". His words really burst out my temper. I keep on asking him why, and he keep on saying that his doing nothing sebab malas.. Ya Allah, how can people help you, you don't even want to help yourself. Me, myself easily get angry with people who are not utilizing all the given oppurtunities to excel.



Why? I did mentioned to all of you that my late father passed away during my third year of study. From the sweetie pie type of person, I changed myself to be a firm yet responsible daughter to my beloved mother. FYI, during the last year of my study, I had to went back home (Seremban) from Penang every 2 weeks just to make sure my mom is happy. I need to pay bills, do grocery and etc., just because my mother used to be very very dependent to his hubby. Kelam kabutlah mana nak settle kan FYP mana nak balik jaga mak. That's why, once this spoil brat said he is lazy, tersirap darah dengar. You can be lazy because you have everything in this world where as other person had to burn midnight candle just to make sure they can be successful or to be better person!!

6 comments:

  1. ko bagi kaki jer kat budak tu yan..kalo ko nk pinjam safety boot size 7 yg ade steel toe cap tu, aku ade byk nih!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... tegelak baca comment si Jemy ni tau!

    Tapi mmg betolla. X bersyukur sungguh. Tengokla sampai bila MALAS dia tu boleh dia bawa kat dunia ni. X kesahla orang senang tara mana pun!!!!

    Tetiba i pun emo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jemy,

    Huhu, ko mmg garang!! Aku ingat nk tampar gak budak tuh, tp malangnya budak tu 2 kali ganda lbh besar.. Terus x jadi.. Emm, kalo byk safety boot tu leh lh bg kt aku satu.. Br student takut skit.. Wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearie Nuuril,

    Tulah pasal.. Mungkin bdk2 skang ni senang2.. Mak ayah byk duit. X mcm kita dolu2.. Tp alhamdullilah, sbb tu jugak kita jd mcm sekarang kn..? I mmg harap sgt dia cepat2 sedar.. b4 terlambat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yana yg bace citer kak yan ni pun leh jadi geram ngan bdk tu..heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yana,

    Thanx for dropping by... Kn? Sgt hangat hati, nasib x da darah tinggi, kalo dak tak tau lah..

    P/s: What a nice blog u have.. Akak link yer :)

    ReplyDelete