Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MAGICIAN



Assalamualaikum

Recently, I love to make fun of Aiman. Bukannya apa, his curiousity tu terlampau-lampau sekarang ni. So, once he was so naughty, I always said to him that I'll do magic so that he will pay attention to me.. So, for now, I had two situation where my big boy will amazed of my magic show.. Huhu, kira-kira macam magician lah ni :).


Situation 1:

Aiman loves to watch Disney Channel. One day, once we select the chanel, it appeared: "Siaran anda sedang dikemaskini. Sila letakkan decoder anda dalam mode stand by bagi membolehkan ianya dikemaskini". Lebih kurang macam ni lah tulisan yang appear on tv. So, Aiman requested to watch his favourite cartoon, Mr. Bean. So, what I did, I off the decoder and off the tv while I perform my Isya' prayer. I said to him; "Aiman tunggu tau.. Mama tgh buat magic. Sat lagi lps mama sembahyang, mesti boleh tengok Disney Chanel". He waited eagerly and keep asking his Wan, is it the right time to open the the tv. After performing my prayer, I on the decoder and tv and tadaa, the chanel is back. Aiman was very happy and said, "Macam mana mama buat magic.. Mama pandai lah".. Eventough, it is the praise from my little boy, I felt really happy that he appreciated what I did.. (Kalaulah dia dah besar dan tahu yang mama dia hanya ikut arahan on the tv screen, mesti dia kata mama telah mempermainkan dia.. Wakakaka)


Situation 2:

Aiman love to eat egg especially fried egg. The problem is he refuses to eat the yellow egg. One day, he requested to eat fried egg with rice. He orderred "Mama, Aiman nak telur dengan nasi. Tak mo telur kuning tau". So, what I did, I fried the egg thinly (make the egg spread in the frying pan), and let the yellow one half fried (telur kuning tu still cair). Once I fed him, I put the halfly fried yellow egg into his rice and top up with white egg. He didn't notice the difference in the taste. In the end, he ate all part of the egg. I said to him, "Ermm, magickan..? Telur kuning dah hilang.. " Aiman said, "Mama buat magic ek...? Mama pandailah buat magic.. Macammana mama buat..?" Huhu, Aiman Aiman.. Mmg kelakar ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment