Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Oh My Gosh"...

Salam,

Last weekend, me, my two kids, my mom and a good friend of mine attended a wedding ceremony at Penanti, Penang.. so we took a chance to go shopping at Gurney Plaza, one of my favourite place..Hehehe..

Our journey was not that smooth because of heavy traffic at the bridge..when we reach there it almost 5 p.m. That's mean we don't have much time to shop..Huhuh.. The main reason that bring me here was that I wanted to buy my 2 way cake and of course birthday presents for my little man.. (the elder one).. He is 3 years old now.. The time is spinning very fast, I can still remember very clearly the time I delivered him 3 years ago..Now, he can already ask for his drink all by himself..huhuhu..the little man that always made me proud..

So, I brought him to Toy 'R' Us for him to choose whatever he wants. Aiman is very addicted to cars..so clearly I expected him to buy them.. He loves Cars movie from Walt Disney..so, he was very lucky that day because they just launched the Car's toy sets.. The best part was that, when he saw lots of cars he screamed "Oh my Gosh...". He never says that phrase before.. I was shocked at the same time laughed at him.. Never thought he was very clever to use that phrase at a very right situation... That's my Aiman..a very quick learner.. so I grabbed a few pics of his birthday gift..(it cost me almost 200 buck for all this stuff..huhuh)

Boleh bukak rupanya truck ni...

Bak kata Aiman, "Tempat cuci car"...

2 comments:

  1. Kita masa kecik xde pun dapat permainan macam ni, azian beli untuk i satu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulah..canggih2 plak tu mainan skrang.. Boleh, I beli, u byr..huhuh

    ReplyDelete