Saturday, June 20, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

Salam,

As the story published by my hubby, this weekend was another fantastic time we had together. We decided to celebrate father’s day at Secret Recipe nearby (itu pun dekat Jitra).. Why Secret recipe? It was me yang merengek2 nak makan Noodle in Tom Yum Soup.. my favorites meal ever..Huhuhu.. My hubby tak kisah jer…

All of us except for my mum jer yang tak join that tour of Jalan Jalan Cari Makan. On the way there, abang siap tido2 lagi and adik as usual, zzzz all the way there.

Dua-dua tengah semangat nak memulakan trip JJCM


Tak berapa lama kemudian, dua-dua zzzz..peacefully

Tinggal mama dia posing sorang-sorang

As we reached there, we dropped by at one of my favorite boutique, GIRLFRIEND.. The cloth there were superb.. Some are they just like British India or Nicole MNJ. Aiman loves to play with the owner of this boutique, Ayang. So, belek punya belek, I grabbed a skirt and blouse.. the best part, it is my hubby treat.. Huhuh, thanks abg..


Ayang (the owner)..very warm person. Pretty right?


Things I bought


Then, we had our lunch at Secret Recipe.. just like we planned..Just the three of us at SR, adik is babysit at GIRLFRIEND.. huhhu.. Thanks to them for their hospitality..

Ayang's mum ..yang tolong babysit Ammar

At this space, I would like to grabbed this oppurtunity to wish HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all great fathers in the world especially my hubby for being a good father to our kids and not forgotten to my beloved father, arwah bapak.. I will never forget how happy we were spending our time together everytime school holiday or even at my college time. I will never forget his favorite nickname he called me, 'Buntat'.. I will never forget how he calmly listened to all my problems and I will never forget how he passed away on my arm.. Bapak, adik rindu sangat dengan bapak..[Ya Allah, Engkau tempatkanlah roh ayah ku bersama-sama orang-orang yang beriman, Amin...]

Cukup sampai di situ sad story...Ok, lets talk about something that can make me and all of you smile. This is about my little guy, Ammar. He is very impatient when it comes to feeding time (especially after he woke up from his long sleep).. look what he done inside his swing..

No comments:

Post a Comment