Monday, September 27, 2010

AIDILFITRI 2010

Assalamualaikum all,

I guessed it is not too late to share my 'raya' stories since today we're still in Syawal month. Same as previous years, we celebrated our 1st Syawal in Kemaman, my hubby's hometown. We reached there on 27 Ramadan and stayed there until 3rd Syawal.. Lama kan?? Hope this long period can sweeten and tighten the relationship of my kids with their Tok Ma, uncles, aunties and cousins. Almaklumlah, jarang balik kampung!!

We had such a good time there with lots of activities. Here are some;

i) Me and hubby started fasting on 2nd Syawal.. Early right? Actually, we are too full with the non stop eating acivities on the 1st Syawal.. huhu. We manage to cook popia for the crowd.. Good one!!

ii)We had barbeque session on 2nd Syawal. Happening tak hengat. The best part was the fire crackers. Ammar yang penakut pun sudah berani.. Hurmm, impressive!!

iii) We went to Kuala Terengganu on 3rd Syawal for 'rombongan meminang'. Alhamdulilah, the reception was simple but nice and of course the bride-to-be is stunning.. Tak caya tgk gamba k..

iv) On 4th Syawal, we went to Bukit Gambang waterpark.. This time with my nieces and sister. Memang ramai org but I prefer this place rather than Tambun Waterpark.. Orang yang paling happy was Aiman.. We did promise him to visit any theme park during this raya break.. Alhamdullilah, we manage to fulfill our promise..

We went back to Perlis on 6 Syawal (Wednesday) but I'm on leave until 9 Syawal (Sunday). To wrap our raya celebration, on Saturday night, we organized a barbeque party especially for our close friends.

Here are some pics that all of you might have seen them in FB.. Apa2 pun, layan jer k..

With my MIL.. Green theme uols..

Family portrait

MY ALL...

Engagement ceremony.. Cantikkan the bride-to-be..?

@Bukit Gambang Waterpark.. Aiman with his cousins..

P/S: InsyaAllah by this week, I'll receive the key of my new house.. Couldn't wait.. I'll blog about it later k...

1 comment:

  1. Lamanyer Che' Yan x update blog. :)
    Best tgk your family pic. Comel anak-anak you. hihi.
    Can't wait to see your new house.
    Nanti blog bout it kay. :)

    ReplyDelete