Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OUR HOUSE - Part 1

Assalamualaikum all,

Alhamdullilah, after a long pause, I manage to update things that happened this few weeks. As I said in my previous post, I'll blog about our new house.. Alhamdullilah, we got the key last two weeks.. Since then, we never stop searching, contacting and dealing with contractors.. Alhamdullilah, everything went smoothly except for the health of mine and the two kids.. We were down with fever and cough and until now I'm voiceless (tiada suara ya puan-puan).

The house is under construction since we decided to enlarge the kitchen. I'll blog about it phase by phase k. So, this is the first phase of pics (walaupun agak lambat dah kan).


Front view



Side view


Under construction ceiling


Tada.....The ceiling was done!!

5 comments: