Thursday, September 16, 2010

SWEET AND SOUR OF RAMADAN

Salam all,

It had been almost a month since the last update. Life had been occupied with works and kids. This ramadan had been a very special ramadan for me.. Why? Lets share some here;

THE SOUR

1. My maid ran away...Sob2.. But I had the passport and her salary with me.. Sedikit kelam kabut especially when need to deal with immigration. Luckily the officer was very good. So, everything went well, alhamdullilah..

2. Its study leave matter again.. Ya Allah, kenapalah susah sangat hambamu ni nak sambung belajar..? I'm not doing the wrong thing right? Its a boss-worker conflict... Its matter of trustworthy, my ambition, pithiness and responsibility.. arrggghh, jiwa kacau sungguh kamu Azian...

3. To add the sour of this Ramadan, my laptop malfunction a day before I went back for hari raya... Huhu, langsung tak boleh hidup.. Ishk, iskh, iskh ... Sabar je lak ye...


THE SWEET

1. Hijrah - this Ramadan was a HIJRAH to me.. InsyaAllah, hijrah towards being a better muslimah, InsyaAllah.

2. Life had never been this peaceful. This Ramadan I am very blessed.. Thank you Allah.

3. The best gift ever in this Ramadan was the my programme; Environmental Engineering Programme (I claimed it as my programme since I'm the programme Chairmen, boleh?) had been accredited for 2 years. ALHAMDULLILAH...

Actually, I had more that I couldn't remember.. huhu.. The raya experience will be shared later.. Kurang semangat skit nak cerita pasala raya sebab I lost my camera battery.. so maksudnya tak da gamba from the camera.. What a shame.. I need to get a new one..

No comments:

Post a Comment