Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WEEKEND TO WEKEEND UPDATE

Salam,

Last weekend UniMAP was having his 4th convocation at Dewan 2020. Me was appointed as usher atau nama lainnya penyambut tetamu..Huhu, actually i felt very relieved after being appointed as an usher.. Why? Lega beb, kalau tidak kena pakai jubah dan tunggu sampai habis. Tak mampu rasanya.. Haha.

For this year, UniMAP had the first 2 session of convocation. Only 2 session? Huhu, we are new university, so later insyaAllah the session will slowly increase.. Back to my story, as an usher, we were given a beautiful costume, however due to the missing of my camera's charger (tak dapat dikesan ok!!), no pictures were taken. Kalau tak mesti best..dah macam penyanyi nasyid ni.. (sebab baju sama, haha)

Nothing much to say on my duty day. Having a chat with the parents, students, tauke bunga and of course my colleagues. But one thing did touch my heart... During the second session, I saw one couple, both are very old and weak were brought inside the hall by the usher. They wanted very much to attend and watch their youngest daugter's graduated. Just imagine.. Sesusah mana pun sanggup dihadapi demi anak-anak tercinta. Berpanas, bersesak menanti giliran masuk ke dalam dewan, bertolak-tolak.. "Saya kagum pada pakcik dan makcik..," nak je cakap macam tu pada diaorang tapi tak terkeluar.. so, I say it here. Mampukah kita sebagai anak untuk menandingi atau setidak-tidaknya cuba membalas jasa mereka..?

Of course, during convocation, lots of joy and happiness were shared. Tetapi masa ini juga selalu berlaku bencana-bencana yang tidak diundang. As for UniMAP, one of our staff (lecturer from material school) died while driving back from her convocation in UTM. I didn't know her very much but she did left some message in my chat box (her nick name is Alin). Takziah kepada keluarga dan tunangnya. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama-sama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.

**********************************

Ok, why was the title for this entry 'weekend to weekend update'? Instead of updating the story for the last weekend, I wanted also to update for the last two weekend.. Why so late..? Well my dear, I've been buzy with my life..Chewaah, yo yo oo jer.. sebab sebenarnya adalah I've to wait for my hubby to upload the pics, as my camera's charger tak dpt dikesan.

Last two week, we (satu family) went to visit our big boss at his house.. Actually my hubby had something to do there.. So here are some pics taken there.


Then, we went to our friend's house in Mata Ayer. She just delivered a beautiful baby boy. Congratulation for them and welcome to parenthood.

P/S: Tomorrow is my 4th aniversary. Looking forward for it.. Huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment