Saturday, August 22, 2009

4 YEARS AS HUSBAND AND WIFE

Assalamualaikum,

Last thursday was our 4th aniversary.. I received a bag of gift together with a card and the best part of all, the gift were located in my car. In the morning, once I got into my car, I saw it.. Surprise!! Punyalah berbunga-bunga hati.. Thank you abang for the gift.. So, that's my husband. He is full with suprises and of course romantic.. :) (Confirm, kawan-kawan dia pecah perut bila baca ayat ni..hahaha)

We've planned for a special lunch date but it was cancelled last minute due to the death of UniMAP's students cause by terrible accident near by Kangar. So, the lunch date was potponed to Friday. We went to Sri Padani restaurant because I wanted so much to eat chinese food. Here,the foods were yummy!! This lunch date boleh dikategorikan sekali sebagai sambutan kecil sempena Ramadhan gak lah kan.. Here are the few pics of the food..



Asparagus goreng sambal dan ayam goreng cili. Ikan tiga rasa (menu wajib ni...)

Udang goreng baba nyonya

Why our pics were not included...? Huhu, we're solving an arguments..hahaha.. Biasalah kan, suami isteri.. Kadang-kadang tu ada perkara yang boleh diselesaikan bila berdua jer.. so nilah masanya.. Tipulah kalau orang kata ada marriage yang sentiasa aman.. No fights no argumets!! Usually, lepas argument, relationship akan lebih rapat dan mesra.. That's applied to me.. tak tau lah you all..

Mengimbau kembali time mula-mula kenal dulu.. We've had been dating together for about 9 years.. That's mean, 5 years after dated we got married. Huhu.. alhamdullilah, so much things we had gone through together.. I still remembered during our 1st year of coupling, lots of my friends and his friend objected our relationship due to lots lots of differences in our character. They said we were not meant for each other.. Macam-macam cakap orang yang tak larat kami nak dengar.. cuma berdoa agar our relationship diberkati hingga ke jinjang pelamin (masa tu lah.. sekarang doa nya hingga ke akhir hayat..Huhuhu).. and I remembered there was a song sang by Shania Twain; 'You're the One' that describe our situation that time.

(When I first saw you, I saw love. And thefirst time you touched me, I felt love. Andafter all this time, you're still the one I love.)
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin
'They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight
(You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight
I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

To my hubby, this song is for you.. "I Love you very much and i am very very grateful for what we have now. Mudah-mudahan kehidupan kita sekeluarga sentiasa dirahmati Allah dan kita akan kekal bersama hingga ke akhir hayat.. Menghadapi susah senang bersama... Amin"

Here is the link for the clips; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXtc-TH0Iv4

Selamat menonton dan layan!!

3 comments:

  1. pheeewitt!!..betul ke en.mus suka wat surprise?..hahaha..:p

    nway, happy 4th anniversary to kak yan n en.mus...moga bahagia ke akhir hayat..ok? :)

    -harnila-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hani,

    Selalu gak lah bg kejutan.. especially masa hari2 bersejarah.. chewaah.. Tq Hani.. Aminn..

    ReplyDelete