Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A BIG FAN OF TUN M

Assalamualaikum all,

I grew in the era where Tun M was strongly leading Malaysia and all this while, he always inspired me with the way he think and act. Maybe thats why, I will always be his No. 1 fan. Last year, knowing he'll come to Kangar for a half day speech, me and my friends went there purposely to meet him. Alhamdullilah we made it there even tough the crowds were huge.. and yesterday, knowing about his new debut; 'A Doctor in the House; The Memoirs of Tun Mahathir Mohamad', I couldn't stop thinking how I could get it. And today, alhamdulilah, the first thing I do (after breakfast, of course) is purchasing it. Thank you Choi for your help, Akak really appreciate it..


I personally admire the cover. Owh, how I wish I can take picture with him.


The book was 600 pages and hard cover. Its more than worth it for RM 100 you pay.
Pics: credit to mph click (facebook)


No comments:

Post a Comment