Sunday, November 1, 2009

KENA TINGGAL LAGI :(...

Assalamualaikum semua,

Starting from today, my hubby will be out station for TWO WEEKS. He doing his research in Asian country including; Vietnam,Thailand and Philippines (ada ke..?). Sob Sob.., sedih tau kena jadi single parent for this two weeks.. Hope semuanya ok. He left at 7.20 this morning.. penat control air mata (sebenarnya malu kalo mak nampak.. hihih) tapi air mataku tumpah juga bila melihat ada surprise menanti di dalam kereta.. A card.. Bukanlah tak pernah dapat card, tapi the words inside the card make me cry.. I would like to share them with you all...


Simple card but meaningful thoughts :P



My dear lovely wife,

'No one else can
really know
how you're feeling
at the moment,
but sometimes
knowing others care
and are thinking of you
may be a source of strength
and comfort.'

'Wishing you better
days ahaead, and
hoping it helps you
to know that you're
always close in thought.'

In the card, he did attach a book mark that is also very meaningful that make me melt.. Hihihi..;


YOU

I want you to know
that wherever I go,
I always think of you.
I want you to know
that you're on my mind
and you're in my heart,
too...
I want to say
that I like the way
you are every day...
but mostly
I want to say
I love you.
To abg, I hope you will had a pleasant journey and take care of yourself there..
To me, hope that everyting will be ok.. 'Ya Allah permudahkanlah urusan hambamu ini...Amin'.
Jangan asyik layan blues, p buat kerja sebab SAR Report nk kna hantar by this week.. Hihihi
Sedih :(

4 comments:

  1. Sian dia...sapa ekk husband awak? Bagus ekk dia...hahhah. SAbar ekk..nanti ada arr tue ole2 dia bawak balik..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi..

    Prasan lah you ni.. ada ke patut bagi comment semata-mata nk puji diri sendiri.. hihi. Nk ole2 best k..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..blog suami isteri :))..yan,i have that experienced too!not looking forward for the weekend when hubby is not around..samala kes 2 wks..ishh..seksaaaa..mujur ada baby menghiburkan hati..:))dun worry, balik nnt with the lovely presentss, penantian itu sgt worth! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu K Nieyza..

    Penantian satu penyeksaan.. Harap-harap tak da masalah lah especially budak2 tuh.. hope depa sihat2 jer.. Thanx K Nieyza... Your support is highly appreciated.. hihihi.

    ReplyDelete